Are you going away on vacation and boarding your bird this year? Whether your feathered friend is heading to the vet, a pet store, or a private home for his stay-cation, you’ll want to make sure he has everything he needs to feel right at home. If you’re anything like me, you always forget at least ONE thing – and it’s usually pretty important, too. Take a few minutes to read through out checklist to make sure you don’t forget the essentials for your parrot’s stay-cation!
- Emergency contact list
- Travel cage, if necessary
- A comfy perch
- Pellets or seed mix
- Favorite treats
- Fresh fruit or vegetables
- New toys
- Familiar cage cover
- Familiar food and water dishes
- A basic overview of your bird’s daily routine
- List of radio stations or TV channels your bird is used to
- A list of things your bird is afraid of
What else is on your must-have list? Let us know in the comments below so the entire flock can be prepared for vacation season. Check out our site as new items are being added every day – you may not have even known you were missing out!
352 total views, 1 views today